Parents & Friends Association
The "Parents & Friends Association" is a group of parents and community members, organised to support and promote the school.
- To promote the educational welfare of the children
- To foster a desire for better educational facilities
- To provide the school with modern equipment and teaching aids
- To promote closer cooperation between parents and teachers, and to assist parents to better understand and fulfill their role in the education and training of their children
- To promote an atmosphere of social and spiritual enrichment of our members
- To cooperate with the Parish Education board
The Association meets monthly and notification will be in the newsletter.
2023 Parents & Friends Committee
Presidents: Jo Hamilton & Bree Porter
Secretary: Caitlin Down
Finance: Lucy Lehne
Catering: Jo Hamilton
St. Patrick's Parents and Friends offers a catering service in our school hall for functions, including funerals, birthdays and anniversaries.